You need to register with us in order to apply for a School Place for your child(ren).
This screen will guide you to enter the necessary information required for registration process. Please hover the mouse over each field to see what information you will need to enter for this purpose.
* Required field
If you need help with your address, use the Post Office's Postcode Finder.
Please supply a telephone number where you can be contacted during normal office hours, if necessary.
You must provide consent for the Authority to use your information for the purpose shown below. If you do not wish to provide consent, you can not proceed with registration.
You must provide consent for the Authority to use your information for the purpose shown below. If you do not wish to provide consent, you cannot proceed with registration.
The information provided on this form will be processed in accordance with the Local Authority’s School Admissions Privacy Notice. Information will be treated as confidential and will be used only for the purpose of processing your child’s application for a school place in accordance with the School Admissions Code 2014.
The Privacy Notice is in line with our duties as set out in the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR. The legislation gives rights to those individuals whose data is held. These include:
• The right to request access to the data that is being held by contacting the Council Data Protection Officer – DPO@wirral.gov.uk
• The right to request the reason why the data is being held and what it is being used for.
• The right to request data to be removed (although without the information, your application for a school place cannot be processed).
• The right to request the Local Authority to correct or amend any incorrect information.
• The right to know who the data may be shared with.
• The right to know how long the data can be held before it is destroyed.
A copy of the full Privacy Notice is available by following this link – School Admissions Privacy Notice.
By submitting your application you are declaring that you have read and understood the terms of the notice.
If you wish to continue registering a new account, you must tick the consent box to agree to the Authority's use of your information for the purposes shown. Click the "Return" button below to return to the consent screen.
If you do not agree to the Authority's use of your information, click the "I do not consent" button below. If you do not provide consent, you will not be able to register a Citizen Portal account.
You have chosen not to provide consent for the Local Authority to use information that you would be asked to provide.
You cannot proceed with registration to the Authority's Citizen Portal account. If you wish to register at a future date, please select "Register" from the Citizen Portal home page.